WorkPlace Strategy AND FACILITIES DESIGN
Process and technology innovation that contribute to increased productivity, cost EFFICIENCY, global standardization, staff recruitment and retention.
- Introduced collaboration stations as part of a firm-wide initiative to introduce technology into open-seating plans, broke the mold in terms of traditional walls and infrastructure requirements
- Standardized collaboration facilities documentation: base building, electrical, telecommunications, reflected ceiling, etc.
GOVERNANCE, POLICY AND OVERSIGHT
ORGANIZE OPERATIONAL, FISCAL, RISK MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING PROCESSES to on board POLICES and achieve COMPLIANCE, INCLUDES ORGANIZATIONAL FRAMEWORKS, ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REPORTING STRUCTURES
- Established new governance model for unified communication technology that by definition spans multiple technologies with previously silo ownership structures.
- Implemented global external videoconferencing strategy that satisfied exceptionally high security and compliance concerns for a financial investment firm
DELIVER PROJECTS ON TIME, WITHIN BUDGET AND ACHIEVING DESIRED USER FUNCTIONALITY
Manage multiple concurrent high profile projects each year, all varieties of technologies, communication and engineering skills, ranging from custom spectaculars to security risk remediation
Product Development and Engineering
Diversification, modification and revolutionary product development, benchmarked and with user requirements front and center
Example: Scaled-down PC-based collaboration systems deployable at mass scale, suitable for room and open-seating plans, inter-operable with all forms of videoconferencing and collaboration software. Determined to be the most cost-effective and efficient technology deployment strategy aligned with the firm’s Lync deployment strategy to 15,000 users.
Testing and Analysis
Develop testing and verification plans for commissioning complex systems. QUALITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE ASSESSMENT BASED ON SOUND APPROACH, DATA VALIDATION AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
Three month evaluation of Lync, Movi and Scopia video interop and user experience for enterprise deployment of Unified Communications and Collaboration strategy to 50,000 emplyees
Media technology commissioning process in 2009 recognized by AV industry leaders, serves as the foundation to the AV 9000 Quality Management Systems process.
Deployment and Installation
Skillful timing, needs assessment and team coordination. Traditional waterfall and more agile continuous development process.
- Example: installed hundreds of technology systems under compressed schedules; personally responsible for requirements gathering, design, implementation, verification and maintenance. Currently using continuous delivery/deployment strategy to implement incremental enhancements to team-based collaboration systems. Created remote monitoring tools so that installation strategies extend into the operational support model.
end users and operation teams: Run Books, Quick Reference Guides, live and virtual training.
- Example: One-hundred and seventy page technical manual recognized by AV industry leaders as one of the best reference guides for system installers and maintenance teams for enterprise multimedia technology deployment
Employee Management and Administration
Manage regionally diverse teams located in Established and emerging Markets across the globe
- Example: Manage ethnically and regionally diverse teams located in New York, London, Budapest, Hong Kong and Shanghai, in direct and indirect reporting structures. Headcount analysis, interview, hiring and selection process. Balanced people-oriented with execution-oriented responsibilities associated with virtual teams. Demonstrated ability to manage change, foster an atmosphere of collaboration, communicate team goals and direction and empower team members. Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence. Implemented performance boosters: coaching and mentorship, team member commitment, accountability and contribution recognition.
Design Scopes of Work, define Service Level Agreements and establish Key Performance Indicators. Generate contractual language that relates to specific DELIVERABLE and responsibilities. Draft Requests for Proposals, create bid leveling and assessment tools. Operational management includes staff management, processes for ready-for-business checks, writing run books and creating on-line documentation depositories.
- Example: technical and contractual language for + $15 million service agreement that combined web portal, content management software, on-premises hardware and 7x24 services with remote monitoring. Managed outsourced maintenance team of 15 on site staff for New York campus technology services with a never-fail service expectations for senior executives.
Security and Risk
Perform assessments, audits and remediation. Create security review and risk tracking proceses
- Experience: over forty security assessment cases on new technology implementation (hardware, software and cloud-based services) in two years. Remediated fifteen security threats related to open SSH and similar vulnerabilities over past nine months.
Training and Development
Design training programs live and ASYNCHRONOUS. Staff motivation, career COUNSELIN and, documentation
Experience: over ten years experience training staff and faculty in collaboration and educational delivery tools that maximize learning and productivity
Completed entire masters program virtually in order to experience first-hand the challenges and capabilities available to today's students and faculty